SFP+ Transceiver SR compatible with J9150A-C
Do not any risk! Netfiber Transceiver are designed for a high transmission rate and cost-effective operation in the data center.
- Gigabit Interface Converter Specification IEEE802.3z
- Gigabit Ethernet standard
- Voll MSA Industrie Standard GBIC, SFP, QSFP, X2, XENPAK, XFP Bauform
- Stromversorgung 3.3V TTL signal detect indicator
- Hot Pluggable Class 1 laser product complies with EN 60825-1
Gigabit Ethernet Switch-to-Switch Interface Switched-Backplane Applikationen Router-Server Verbindung
3 Years Warrenty - 100% compatible - all Time available - precise with JEDEC / MSA built - competent consulting.
Most system manufacturers do not manufacture their system components themselves. We offer equivalent, 100% compatible modules with long warranties.
Over the past 17 years, we have developed expertise in the field of modular IT components.
The special benefit for you as a customer lies in the enormous cost savings through the use of compatible components, without lose any quality.
There are now numerous developments and form factors. Each module is specified for a specific range, depending on the distance, transmission medium and data rate.
The immense advantage of the modular components is the flexibility in the choice of interfaces or module capacitance for the hardware.
The hardware can be flexibly adapted to new requirements over the entire life cycle.
On behalf of our customers, we also manufacture electronic assemblies and semiconductors for our customers.
We are happy to support you competently in all questions of manufacturing and testing technology and to take on the complete material procurement on request.
- Electronics development: circuit development, layout, unbundling, prototyping
- Electronics manufacturing and testing: THT and SMD bestselling, as well as AOI and ICT according to IPC 610C / D Cl. 2
- Software studio: Programming of logic modules
- Box Build: Assembly, test, packaging: On request with acceptance test certificate according to EN 1020
- EOL product available
We are a member of VDE (Association of Electrical Engineering Electronics Information Technology)
We are a member of the Federal Association of Fiber Optic Connections